14 Perfect Captions for This Hammered Santa Claus
Looks like Santa's been a wee bit naughty.
Christmas is to Santa Claus what tax season is to accountants. That is to say, there's a lot of work to be done, so it's not easy for Father Christmas to unwind (even if he does enjoy the occasional burning bagpipe unicycle in the snow ride).
How, then, did Santa get caught like this? He's got some 'splainin' to do when Mrs. Claus sees this picture.
Here are some possible explanations:
- "This is why you only leave cookies and milk."
- "Well, what kind of behavior would you expect from a guy who insists on entering a house through the chimney?"
- "He's so plastered that he forgot he has reindeer to take him home and called Uber, instead."
- "Sure hope that suit isn't flammable."
- "Overeaters Anonymous or Alcoholics Anonymous -- where should he go, first?"
- "You know, maybe if Santa ate a little less he'd be able to fit into a jogging suit instead of this velour monstrosity."
- "The people who rented this house on AirBnb are going to be pissed when they wake up."
- "Dasher, Dancer and Prancer are probably getting impatient on the roof."
- "This is exactly what Hillary looked like the day after the election."
- "Russia hacked his milk."
- "Ten bucks says he's drinking candy cane stout."
- "He's eating Dominho ho hos."
- "This is why Donald Trump needs to bring jobs back to America. This yokel from the North Pole is a disaster."
- "After you've delivered presents to five billion homes in one night, you'd get wasted, too."