Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, October 7, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report October 7, 2021
Expect construction-related travel restrictions on US 52-Hwy 136 between New Vienna and Luxemburg with lane closures and pilot cars in operation intermittently through October 22.
Wisconsin Highway 11 will be closed between Highway 35 and Highway 80 for construction through November 19th. Traffic will be detoured.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
In the City of Dubuque:
- Traffic will be re-routed on Chavenelle Road during reconstruction. Phase 2 of the project is underway. During Phase 2, the south side of Chavenelle Road, between the Northwest Arterial and Radford Road, will be closed. The newly-paved north side of Chavenelle Road will be westbound one-way traffic only. The estimated completion date is November, 2021.
- John F. Kennedy Road near Staples will have a dual southbound lane closure for private utility construction from 7:00 AM today, October 4th until 5:00 PM Friday, October 8th. Traffic will be shifted so southbound traffic will be merged to a single lane. Once construction is complete, one southbound lane will be closed for concrete curing.
- Grove Terrace will be closed between Wilbur Street and W. 11th Street for private utility service repair until 5:00 PM today.
In Dubuque County:
- Traffic will be restricted with occasional closures on Roller Coaster Road for resurfacing from East Pleasant Grove Road to the Kearney Road/Simon Road intersection. The project is expected to be completed by mid October.
- Cox Springs Road will be closed with traffic detoured onto Sundown Road for reconstruction. The project is expected to be completed by the end of October.
- Chesterman Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Cottingham Road to Thunder Hills Road. Work should be completed by late October.