Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, September 24, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report September 24, 2021
Expect intermittent lane closures and travel restrictions On US 20 near North Cascade Road through the end of September.
Expect construction-related travel restrictions on US 52-Hwy 136 between New Vienna and Luxemburg with lane closures and pilot cars in operation intermittently through October 22.
Wisconsin Highway 11 will be closed between Highway 35 and Highway 80 for construction through November 19th. Traffic will be detoured.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
In the City of Dubuque:
- Traffic will be re-routed on Chavenelle Road during reconstruction. Traffic from Radford Road to the Northwest Arterial will be maintained as eastbound one-way traffic. All westbound traffic will be detoured from the Northwest Arterial to Pennsylvania Avenue to Radford Road. The estimated completion date is November, 2021.
- Access to Holliday Drive from the south will be closed for private water utility repairs until 5:00 PM today. Northbound access to Holliday Drive will be detoured to Asbury Road.
- Grace Street will be closed between North Algona Street and McCormick Street for pedestrian walkway construction beginning at 8:00 AM Monday. This section of Grace Street will remain closed to vehicle traffic after construction.
In Dubuque County:
- Washington Mills Road will be closed near the intersection with 193rd Avenue. Northern Natural Gas will need to close a portion of the road so that a temporary bypass pipeline can be laid. Work is estimated to be completed in early October. Traffic will be detoured.
- Millville Road will be closed from Gun Club Road to Girl Scout Road for bridge replacement. The road will be completely closed at the location of the bridge while this work is completed. Work should be completed in October.
- Traffic will be restricted with occasional closures on Roller Coaster Road for resurfacing from East Pleasant Grove Road to the Kearney Road/Simon Road intersection. The project is expeceted to be completed by mid October.
- Cox Springs Road will be closed with traffic detoured onto Sundown Road for reconstruction. The project is expected to be completed by the end of October.
- Chesterman Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Cottingham Road to Thunder Hills Road. Work should be completed by late October.