A Labrador from New Hampshire by the name of Miley was caught on video tripping hard after eating a bad mushroom (or a really good one).

“My dog just ate a wild mushroom and we just spent $140 for the vet to tell us she’s high,” Miley’s owner, Shannon, wrote with a video of the incident.

While at their home in New Hampshire, Shannon knew something was up with Miley when she started acting strange.

“In the morning she peed the bed which she hasn’t done in eight years,” Shannon told NewsWeek. “We also noticed her back legs weren’t working properly and she was walking weird, she was extremely lethargic, she refused food and treats and wouldn’t get up to do anything, even a boat ride, which is her favorite.”

They decided to rush Miley to the vet to find out what was wrong. The vet looked the dog over, and told Shannon her symptoms were consistent with eating wild mushrooms.

Luckily, the vet determined that Miley's vitals were stable and let her go home the same day. She would just be tripping until it was out of her system.

“She was extra sleepy that night and a little clingier than usual but totally back to normal by Monday morning,” Shannon said.

Miley's lucky that she didn't eat a bigger mushroom, because they can prove fatal for dogs. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson had to put down one of his dogs in 2015 after eating a toxic mushroom.

Read more at NY Post

Get our free mobile app

RANKED: Here Are the 63 Smartest Dog Breeds

Does your loyal pup's breed make the list? Read on to see if you'll be bragging to the neighbors about your dog's intellectual prowess the next time you take your fur baby out for a walk. Don't worry: Even if your dog's breed doesn't land on the list, that doesn't mean he's not a good boy--some traits simply can't be measured.