Craft Beer and Art Collide at Figge’s Art of the Brew Tasting Event
The Figge Art Museum in Downtown Davenport is hosting an adults-only beer tasting!
Art of the Brew is this Friday, April 14th. Grab your tickets to sample some of the best craft beers in the Quad Cities area all in support of the Figge! With your souvenir-tasting glass, sample beers and mead from nine participating businesses and enjoy live music as you browse our silent auction or try your luck with a spin on our Mystery Wheel of Beer.
Get your tickets at the Figge website today!
Upcoming Beer Events to Attend
- Saturday, April 22nd – QC Beer Club Cabin Fever Road Trip to Industry Brewing, Bearded Owl Brewing, Rhodell Brewery, and Obed & Isaac's Microbrewery in Peoria, IL
- Saturday, May 6th – G-ALES-BURG Beer Fest at Reserve Artisan Ales in Downtown Galesburg, IL
- Saturday, May 13th – Beer Battle on the Belle on the Celebration Belle River Boat
- Saturday, May 20th – Shops With Hops in Downtown LeClaire, IA and Green Tree Brewery
- Saturday, May 20th – Quad Cities Topless Brewery Cruise at Front Street Brewery, Contrary Brewing, Crawford Brew Works, Rebels & Lions Brewing at Rebellion Brew Haus, and Radicle Effect Brewerks
Local Uncommon Tour
Only four more weeks to Get Bent during the Local uncommon Tour at Bent River. Every Wednesday they are tapping a new version of their Uncommon Stout with hand-selected coffee from a local coffee establishment.
4/12 - Java Java Cafe
4/19 - Blue Spruce Bakery
4/26 - Milltown Coffee
5/3 - The Coffee Revolution
What's On Tap
- Blueberry Marshmallow Sour and Raspberry Wheat at Bent River Brewing
- Double Dry Hopped IPA and McCrawford’s Irish Stout at Crawford Brew Works
- Mosaic Culture Hazy IPA at Adventurous Brewing
- Pitter Patter American Lager and Threat Level Hazy IPA at Green Tree Brewery
- Baroness Red Ale at Front Street Brewery
- Haze 4 Daze and Irish Red Ale at Midwest Ale Works
- Habanero Bad Decisions Imperial Porter, Holy Water Fruit Punch Seltzer, Great Deceiver West Coast IPA and Eight-Man Irish Red at Stompbox Brewing
- Direwolf Irish Stout and OOPS…I Phantasm’d Hazy IPA at Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- BATCH 500 Belgian Dark Strong Ale and Black Tongue American Stout at Radicle Effect Brewerks
- It’s a Trap! Belgian Tripel and I Bent My Wookie Milkshake IPA at Nerdspeak Brewery
Join the Club! The Quad Cities Beer Club
Check out the great benefits that QCBC members get, including:
• Exclusive Beer Deals
• Six-Pack Beer Exchange
• Monthly Giveaways
• Discounted and FREE Event Tickets
• $1 OFF Pints at Front Street Brewery
Coolest Store You've Ever Seen is in Eastern Iowa
This eastern Iowa store is the most eclectic place you'll ever experience and you'll find it in Clinton, Iowa. Underground 210
Drinks Will Hit 'The Spot' At New Bar In Downtown Davenport, Iowa
There's a new bar in downtown Davenport where the cold drinks, atmosphere, and friendly staff will guarantee to hit 'The Spot'. Katlin Rodriguez is the new owner of The Spot Bar & Lounge (226 W 3rd St) and her goal is to make sure everyone feels welcome while enjoying delicious adult beverages.